We are searching for a friendly and professional Restaurant Cashiers to join our restaurant staff. As the first point of contact, you will greet and assist customers as they enter our restaurant.
In this position, delivering outstanding customer service will be your main objective. Additional responsibilities include processing food orders, cleaning public spaces, and packaging orders. The ideal candidate will be friendly, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Process customer orders and record them in the restaurant database.
- Relay customers’ orders to the kitchen staff.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes.
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions.
- Clean and arrange eating, service, and kitchen spaces.
- Help kitchen staff when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience in a customer service role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- No experience
- Specific Skills
- Operate cash register; Suggestive selling; Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; Stock shelves and clean counter area; Greet customers; Wrap or place merchandise in bags; Provide customer service; Participate in promotional activities
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Electronic cash register; Interac machine
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Team player
How to apply
Application Closing Date